There will be one left over pup for the public, which is not first come first serve. If you haven't reserved and want to have the chance to get the last pup, you must read the rules carefully. Reserves do not have to post any applications again, just tell me which one you would like by commenting on the dog's image. That way it is also easier to see wether or not someone has applied for/claimed this dog. Please wait for your turn.
- S: Owned by Breeder of Merit +2xp
S: TKC Master Canine +17xp
S: Pedigree +1xp
S: KKL1 +10xp
D: TKC Master Canine +17xp
D: Pedigree +1xp
D: KKL1 +10xp
Full body, no/simple background +4xp
Serenity- New Generation Of Shepherds by SeedyPearl +63xp
SUM: 125xp - International
- Remember to read the rules here, especially the GSD part.
- Pup's new name?
- What are you planning to use the pup for?
- What do you normally use your german shepherds for?
- When will you breed the dog? (not just asking about age)
- How many dogs do you currently have in your kennel, and how many have you not drawn references for yet?
- Which groups will you be active in with this dog?
- Keep in mind that the reservation fee will not be deducted from the purchase price. Yes, a non-affiliate will have to pay at least 60 dAP unless otherwise agreed. With that being said, I am open for haggling, and special offers are given to kennels I know will be good homes. Alternatively, you can pay the reservation in points, and pay for the pup by drawing one of mine and the co-breeder (SolinaBright)'s dogs, or just one of either mine or the co-breeder's dogs and pay 20% (10 dAP) of the purchase price.
Non-Affiliates: 10 dAP (+5 dAP for special reservation)
Regular Affiliates: 5 dAP (+2 dAP for special reservation)
Premium Affiliates: 0 dAP
Reserved - 7/7
Angye98 *female (1st prioritized pick on females out of second reserves)
joesse *female (1st prioritized pick on females out of third reserves)
SeedyPearl (2nd prioritized pick on females out of third reserves)